Concordia, Bookpurnong, Meribah, Myrla, Taplan (Moorook and New Residence).
Concordia formed as a congregation in 1896 and built the first stone church in Loxton. In 2011, we celebrated the 50th anniversary of the current building, on land that was donated in the 1920s. The week before the anniversary, this helpful little article appeared in the Loxton News:
Pastor’s office is located in the Lutheran Ministry Centre in Loxton, which is in the same parish as St Peter’s. They are served by another full time pastor, Jason Sander and the offices are all in the same building. Ministry Centre phone: (08) 8584 5522. St Peter’s website: Click here